Saturday, December 6, 2008

Aprony Goodness


Look what I got from Shannon in the Sassy Apron Swap! This very perfect, pink and green apron. I requested something that was kind of Christmasy, but that I could wear all year too, and this is just fantastic! The bib apron is a great vintage shape, and the fabrics are kind of retro, with the green polka dots and rickrack trim. What are some of your favorite vintage-like apron patterns?


The apron was not all though: she sent the cutest handmade snowman bag, a "B" ornament for our tree, cookie cutters, recipes, a cookie cookbook, and popcorn! What a treat, this package has brightened my Christmas, thanks Shannon!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Bley, I'm so glad you liked your apron package. I hope the apron was not way to big. I knew you were expecting so I made it a little larger that way and figured you could use it afterwards by wrapping the ties around to the front. Hope your holiday season is starting out to be merry. Shannon