Monday, December 1, 2008

A Finished Object


I'd been starting to feel some anxiety lately. I needed to finish something. I needed to finish a substantial craft project that would be satisfying. And here she is: the completed Juliet sweater! I like it, although some of my enjoyment was diminished as I tried modeling it and taking pictues of myself in summer clothes, as it was snowing outside. But now I can look forward to wearing my new top in the spring, in my post-baby body. Although, with my body temperature at tropical levels right now, heck, I might just wear it for Christmas!

5 comments:

Harley Dee said...

That's beautiful!! Love the color. And your little belly is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the alternate buttoning. So cool! :) I also think the journal is gorgeous but I'm in Canada so I can't enter. Oh well! :)

MichelleB said...

I entered your drawing, but had to come here and tell you how lovely this sweater is! I just love it and it looks great on you. The color, the buttons, everything. Nice job.

r e b e c k a said...

that's so cute how you put the buttons on different sides!
Love your blog by te way, I'll put you in my blog list if that's ok?

Anonymous said...

I would love to have that pattern, where did you get it?