Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vintage Linen Apron


Val sent me this beautiful apron made from vintage linens. It is so clever what she did: she folded a beautiful linen table runner with lace trim on the bias, enclosing pink vintage blanket binding for the ties. The pocket is made of a piece of vintage embroidery, and the pink button is for attaching the sweet hand towel she sent me. This apron is so perfect for me; thanks Val! She is so kind, she also included all kinds of other treats for me and Baby.

My little boy has been under the weather and unhappy the last few days or I would have gotten this up sooner; my apologies Val.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

no apologies needed...baby always comes first! I hope he gets better soon! I really hope you like the apron. I was very apprehensive about it while making it. But once done, I liked the way it looked.